Offshore Outsourcing is the best option when the client expects to have a one or multiple IT projects, critical to achieve its business objectives, to be done at an affordable cost. The offshore development center can have a dedicated team catering specifically to the client’s needs; thereby enabling us to provide the best possible results for our clients. The outcome of such an arrangement will be in perfect compliance to the client’s expectations.
In cases where the client wants a particular application developed, which caters to a specific task of that client alone, then it’s better to go for Offshore Outsourcing Delivery Model. This model will will allow for a number of trials involved therein and then hand over the final product to the client. The client will not have to bother about the risks resulting from trial testing within its existing setup.
Advantages of Offshore Delivery Model:
- Reduced Costs: Advantage of low labor cost, which will be reflected in drastic reduction in the overall costs.
- Excellent Results: Clients can get high quality work from the quality offshore resources at affordable rates.
- No extra Expense: Client doesn’t have to worry about the infrastructure needed to complete their task.
- Access to the Most Optimal Resources: Client can have access to the best possible technology, skilled manpower and equipment.
- 24/7 Productivity: Time zone difference used as an advantage with ‘follow the sun’ development cycle.